Highwoods offers careers, not jobs.
Working at Highwoods has given me the opportunity to positively represent our established brand here in Nashville. I get to work with existing and prospective customers to provide insights and solutions for their companies’ leasing needs. Ultimately, the best part of my job is getting to be the first touch point prospective customers have with Highwoods on a tour; and putting into action that we are truly about service, not space.
The Benefits of Being in the Right Place
We know our company success is derived from our people and the talent they bring to the team. Because of this, our top priority is to take care of our coworkers with a comprehensive benefits package that offers a wide range of options.
Health and Life Coverage for You and Your Family
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance provided at no cost with Highwoods sharing a significant amount of the cost associated with spouse and dependent coverage. Two traditional PPO plans and a consumer driven health plan with an associated Health Savings Account are offered.
- Company-provided Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance with salary continuance to ease the financial stress should injury or illnesses prevent you from being at work.
- Company-provided Employee Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance plus company-provided life insurance for family members. In addition, voluntary life and AD&D is available providing protection and peace of mind for you and your family.
- Business Travel Insurance, at no cost to employees, offers additional protection should the unexpected occur while traveling on behalf of Highwoods.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) available for tax-savings on qualifying out-of-pocket health care expenses.
- Supplemental insurance for accident, hospitalization and/or critical illness available for added protection in the event of a medical crisis.
- Expert medical second opinion services, provided at no cost.
- Telehealth available to all for a low cost, convenient way to see a medical doctor, dermatologist or behavioral health provider from the comfort of home.
Savings and Investment for a Bright Future
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match of $0.75 per dollar you invest each pay period (up to 6 percent of pay). All coworkers are 100% vested after five years of service.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, which affords coworkers the opportunity to purchase Highwoods stock at a 15 percent discount.
Balance Career and Life with the Following Highwoods Benefits
- Paid Time Off includes holidays, vacation, personal days and sick/family leave.
- Wellness Program that encourages coworkers to meet health management goals and initiatives in an effort to promote healthy living and overall wellbeing.
- Benefits Advocates that provide confidential assistance to coworkers and their families when it comes to navigating benefits and resolving claims issues.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) available for tax-savings on eligible dependent care services.
- Educational Assistance for expenses related to eligible career development programs.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a free, confidential and professional counseling service for coworkers and their families. The EAP also offers assistance with legal questions, financial planning and child/elder care resources.
Additional Benefits that Enhance Our Offerings
- Employee Referral Program to reward coworkers up to $1500 for helping recruit top talent.
- Computer Purchase Program that offers a 12 month interest-free loan on select devices.
- Service Awards Program to recognize and reward coworker loyalty and longevity.
- Several Ancillary Programs that include Travel Assistance, Will Preparation, and Identity Theft Protection.
Highwoods Helps Locally
Highwoods makes a difference in the lives of others. Guided by our strong values and a spirit of service, we reach beyond the office walls to strengthen and enrich the communities where we live and work.OUR COMMUNITY EFFORTS