Highwoods offers careers, not jobs.
Dear Prospective Co-Worker,
Thank you for your interest in a career with Highwoods. We are an energetic, results oriented Company that believes in the power of teamwork to achieve excellence in everything we do. The core ingredient to our success is our people, and we have the best team of real estate professionals in the industry!
Highwoods is looking for highly motivated individuals who are creative, demonstrate a strong work ethic and have a tireless commitment to outstanding customer service. Is that you?
If you believe your personal drive and determination are aligned to what Highwoods investors, customers and co-workers have come to expect, I strongly encourage you to submit your resume to our Human Resources Department.
Highwoods future is bright and we hope you will consider joining our winning team. We look forward to receiving your application.
President, Chief Executive Officer and Director
"Working at Highwoods has given me the opportunity to positively represent our established brand here in Nashville. I get to work with existing and prospective customers to provide insights and solutions for their companies’ leasing needs. Ultimately, the best part of my job is getting to be the first touch point prospective customers have with Highwoods on a tour; and putting into action that we are truly about service, not space."
The Benefits of Being in the Right Place
We know our company success is derived from our people and the talent they bring to the team. Because of this, our top priority is to take care of our coworkers with a comprehensive benefits package that offers a wide range of health and financial options.
Health and Life coverage for you and your family:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance provided at no cost with Highwoods sharing a significant amount of the cost associated with spouse and dependent coverage.
- Company-provided Short & Long Term Disability Insurance with salary continuance to ease the financial stress should injury or illnesses prevent you from your company obligations.
- Company-provided Life and AD&D Insurance with coverage for family members to prepare loved ones for an unexpected financial impact.
- Company-provided Business Travel Insurance for your loved ones should the unexpected occur while traveling on behalf of Highwoods. Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance as added protection for when life throws you a curve ball.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) that provides tax-savings on certain out-of-pocket health care expenses.
- Supplemental Accident & Illness Insurance to provide you with added protection in the event of a medical emergency.
Savings and Investment for a bright future:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match of $0.75 per dollar you invest each pay period (up to 6 percent of pay). All coworkers are 100% vested after five years of service.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, which affords coworkers the opportunity to purchase Highwoods stock at a 15 percent discount.
Balance Career and Life with the following Highwoods benefits:
- Paid Time Off includes holidays, vacation, personal days and sick/family leave.
- Wellness Program that encourages coworkers to meet health management goals and initiatives in an effort to promote healthy living and prevent disease..
- Benefits Advocates that provide confidential assistance to coworkers and their families when it comes to navigating benefits and resolving claims issues.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to help offset the cost of child care.
- Educational Assistance for expenses related to eligible career development classes or schooling.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a free, confidential and professional counseling service for coworkers and their families. The EAP also offers assistance with legal questions, financial planning and child/elder care resources.
Additional benefits that enhance our offerings:
- Employee Referral Program to reward coworkers up to $1500 for helping recruit top talent.
- Computer Purchase Program that offers a 12 month interest-free loan on select devices.
- Service Awards Program to recognize and reward coworker loyalty and longevity.
- Several Ancillary Programs that include Travel Assistance, Will Preparation, and Identity Theft Protection.
Exclusive Highwoods benefits include our Highwoods Helps program, an initiative that provides opportunities for coworkers to engage in local philanthropic efforts and activities.
When you add up everything Highwood has to offer, you’ll know you’ve come to the right place!
We’re Always Looking For Exceptional Talent and Motivated Professionals
"Highwoods is a service focused company with the best and brightest resources in this industry at the helm. Everyone is eager to learn from one another and work hard as a team to ensure all of our customers, externally and internally, get the best service possible."